Friday, September 09, 2005

celtic astrology

They say this is Celtic astrology. I don’t know how they were able to determine it. But based on it, my birthday, May 5 (May 01 to May 14 - Poplar Tree), qualifies under the poplar tree. And this is how it describes me:

Poplar Tree (the Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

I look decorative (daw). May be what it wants to say I just appear to be decorative (ugh! i could have rejoiced if it said i'm pretty) Talented? I doubt it... May be. Not very self-confident; how does this differ from being not courageous? And the rest are quite true. Bow.

No comments: