Wednesday, September 06, 2006

...and why are some so confused with English?

I was riding a public utility jeepney on my way to the office the other day when I saw a sign posted at the back of the driver's seat. It took me quite some time to get what the notice really meant. When in finally did, I just shoved my head and said “Ah ok…”

*********
THE LTFRB MINIMUM FARE IS =P=6

OUR APPEAL TO THE RIDING PUBLIC:

Please pay the right fare as stipulated because fuel prices
have already doubled, but in comparison,
fare rates have increased by only =P=1.


*********
Gets mo ba?

6 comments:

DICEY said...

Ahh, it took a while but I got it.

wengkat said...

hehehehe. thanks for droppin by dicey. how are you?

PaksiT™ said...

explain to me like i'm six years old daw mam....

wengkat said...

"Please pay the right fare as stipulated because fuel prices
have already doubled, but in comparison,
fare rates have increased by only =P=1."

May be what he wants to say is that riding public should pay the right fare as stipulated in LTFRB's new order because fuel prices have gone up and fare rates have increased by P1.

Or the public should pay the right fare as stipulated in LTFRB's new order by paying only P1 despite the increase in prices of fuel.

did i explain it right? or i made it more complicated? hehehe

PaksiT™ said...

it's like double or nothing diay mam..hehehe.... now, i understand confusely! ΓΌ

wengkat said...

ah whatever... don't confuse yourself