Monday, August 07, 2006

the best police car goes to...

Recently, I "rediscovered" my old passion--cars. I say rediscovered because ever since, I'm always fascinated by cars, particularly those that really look cool and run fast. And so I said to myself that one day, I'm gonna drive my own BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini or Rolls Royce.

Just now, i remembered a friend has forwarded me a message (on email) with pictures of real cool cars. Police cars, i mean... And so this blog.

Italian police car...Lamborghini gallardo..max speed 320km/hr


France ..peugeot...sports gt...do i need to tell the speed?


German .....audi TT max speed 280km/hr


england ....porsche .....258km/hr...


Japan...lancer Evo IX..max speed 280km/hr


Now for the ultimate police car in the world...from the Philippines!

Maximum speed cannot be disclosed due to security reasons.

I can say no more. Dat's onli en da Philippines! Ahihihihi...

No comments: